Dr. Piper Kilpatrick
Dr. Kilpatrick is a primary care sports medicine specialist who enjoys treating patients with any sport related medical issue. He focuses primarily on musculoskeletal injuries, but treats a wide array of conditions from pulmonary to cardiology to dermatology and everything in between.
His goal is to return his patients to the highest level of athletics be it sport, dance, or job in the shortest amount of time. He also attempts to provide education on injury prevention in order to help his patients avoid his office if at all possible.
He performed his medical training at UPMC St. Margaret in Family Medicine and completed an accredited "sports medicine" fellowship at UPMC Shadyside, working as a team physician with the Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Passion, Robert Morris University, and Mt. Lebanon High School. He applies this training to help his patients recover as quickly as possible.
Dr. Kilpatrick will be taking on the roll of head team physician for Geneva College Athletics. He will also be serving as the Medical Director of Heritage Valley SportsCare.
He will be assisting in the training at the residency program of Heritage Valley Beaver. He also is active in community health education and is available for speaking engagements in regard to any aspect of nonsurgical Sports Medicine.
- Undergraduate: Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA
- Medical: St George’s University School of Medicine, True Blue, Grenada
- Family Medicine Residency:: UPMC Saint Margaret Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: UPMC Shadyside, Pittsburgh, PA
Heritage Valley Beaver Family Practice Residency Program
Heritage Valley Health Systems, Beaver, PA
- CAQ Sports Medicine – Board Certified
- ABFM Family Medicine – Board Certified
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
Piper Kilpatrick, MDSports Medicine Specialist
Feel free to contact Dr. Kilpatrick through any of the many social media outlets available: