Dr. John D. LehmanBoard Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Lehman is a 2nd generation orthopedic surgeon whose emphasis is on treating patients with musculoskeletal problems and returning them to their prior level of function as quickly and efficiently as possible.
He performed his medical training at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA and completed a full-year accredited "sports medicine" fellowship in Kansas City, working with the Kansas City Chiefs professional football organization. During his sub-specialty fellowship, Dr. Lehman learned the newest and most advanced techniques in joint surgery and rehabilitation. He now uses this experience to help his patients recover from both operative and non-operative treatment for their particular injury.
Dr. Lehman is currently the team physician for Geneva College Athletics as well as Blackhawk Area Senior High School. He is in the residency program at Heritage Valley Beaver. He also is active in community health education and is available for speaking engagements in regard to most aspects of orthopedic surgery.
- Medical: Temple University, School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgical Internship: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- General Surgery Residency: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Missouri at Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification – Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Beaver County Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Head Team Physician: Geneva College, Athletic Department
- Team Physician: Southside High School
- Team Orthopedic Surgeon: Blackhawk High School, Varsity Athletic Program